What's Hot
GETTING GREASY

GETTING GREASY

HBO has ordered a Grease spin-off for their streaming service HBO Max. The spin-off is titled “Grease: Rydell High” and will follow students at the same high school that John Travolta and Olivia Newton-John attended in the original 1978 musical.

DRESS TO IMPRESS

DRESS TO IMPRESS

A survey reveals that 27% of women have no problem wearing provocative clothes to impress a boss. Don’t you wonder if the remaining 73 percent have a problem with wearing provocative clothing, or just an issue with where to hide their cell phone?

HAUNTED DOLL

HAUNTED DOLL

The Daily Star claims a 100 year-old doll is possessed and talking at the Haunted Objects Museum in South Yorkshire, London. Talking GI Joe’s and Barbies sometimes sounded possessed once their “pull the string talking function” went haywire.