Garrett County Confirms a 5th COVID-19 Positive Case
For the first time in nearly a month Garrett County Health Department was notified of one additional confirmed case of COVID-19 in Garrett County. This new positive case is a person in her 20s who is employed at an Allegany County facility with a known outbreak, and she is isolating at home.
A total of 286 COVID-19 tests have been administered in Garrett County, with 249 negative results and 5 positive results for Garrett County residents.
The last positive case for Garrett County was announced on April 6th.
For the most current and accurate information about COVID-19, please refer to the following:
- Health Department COVID-19 Dashboard: garretthealth.org/covid-19-information/. Local information as well as links to State and National resources.
- Health Department Frequently Ask Questions Page: bit.ly/covid-19-answers
- Garrett County COVID-19 Medical Hotline: 301-334-7698
- Garrett County Government’s COVID-19 Page: garrettcounty.org/covid-19
- The local Volunteer/Donation Portal: garretthealth.org/community