Combined property losses were set at $150,000 in a storage shed fire yesterday morning at 216 New Hampshire Avenue in South Cumberland. The blaze consumed three storage sheds at the rear of the property, owned by Jeanna Jefferson and occupied by Jerrell Jefferson, who was asleep when the fire broke out. He was able to leave the property safely. Fighting the fire was complicated by gusty winds and downed electrical lines. Also damaged were two cars in the area, along with properties at 212 and 222 New Hampshire Avenue. The State Fire Marshal’s Office says the cause of the fire appears to be accidental, and was related to a refrigerator in one of the sheds.