Three residents were treated for burns following a weekend incident in Frostburg, involving a candle; one of the residents was transferred to UPMC-Mercy for treatment. Emergency crews were dispatched to the 16000-block of Duck Hill Drive in Frostburg. The preliminary investigation determined that isopropyl alcohol was being added as a fuel source for a decorative candle. There was still an open flame inside the candle, and as the alcohol was added it ignited and was unintentionally splashed onto the victims. Investigators have concluded the incident was an accident and no charges will be filed.