A Finzel family is homeless, following a fire early yesterday morning, which caused about $125,000 damage to their home. The fire was first reported at 12:02 a.m. The home was occupied by Gary and Valerie Rae. The fire remains under investigation, but it is known it originated in a rear bedroom of the home, located at 2035 Pocahontas Road. The amount of time it took to control the fire was hampered by wind and fuel load. The occupants are staying with family members, and the Red Cross has been notified.