There were no injuries in an accidental fire at 409 Winmer Street, that houses a licensed day care facility. Homeowners Matthew and Chere Conley and six children safely exited the home when smoke detectors alerted them to the fire around 3:15 p.m. fire. Most of the fire was extinguished by Matthew Conley, by the time firefighters arrived on the scene. The preliminary cause of the fire was clothing, being placed too close to a hot water tank in the basement of the home. Damage was estimated at $3,000.