The Pennsylvania State Police are continuing an investigation into multiple overdoses at the Sheetz store in Bedford this past weekend. Thirty-year-old Amanda Allison and 41-year-old Nathaniel Michael had shown symptoms of a suspected overdose, with Michael collapsing inside the store. A white, powdery substance was found, and it was suspected of being fentanyl. Both were treated at the scene, then transported to the Bedford County Correctional Facility. A third person was also treated, but that person’s name was not released.